Sunday, June 11, 2017

Kitty on the Hunt etc.

                       Kitty loves being outside, chases anything that moves.  Right now she is laying here on the desk helping me type as usual.
              Warm and windy today. I made a pineapple upside down cake this morning. will probably have hot dogs and salad for dinner.
       Been reading an old Taylor Caldwell  book, " A Prologue To Love". She wrote a lot of good books. Then I have about six other books on my table waiting to be read.
         So windy the last few days that I go out and water all my plants at least twice a day. But that's OK I love being outside. I was out at six this morning, so nice out then, I love the mornings.
     Nothing else new, kids are in and out as usual, Richard's cousin Jack comes down almost every Sunday for a visit. In fact I just gave him a piece of cake. So ok I'm going now.
                                                                                                        Nancy Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment