Wednesday, June 7, 2017

BUTTON DOLLS

                           I didn't make these, they were made by a friend a long time ago. Always thought it was a cute way to use buttons.
                      On my way down to stare at the freezer and decide what to make for dinner . Looks like we looking at summer weather, been pretty cool these last couple of weeks.  So maybe something for the grill would be a good idea.
       Reading a lot as usual, so many books out there!!!  Well off to take everything off the bed and flip the mattress, my back has been acting up and that usually means time to turn the mattress. Kitty is sitting here trying  to help me type, she is not to good at it. She stands on the keys then I have to make corrections.
           

2 comments:

  1. Those little dolls are so cute with the button 'appendages'! It's nice this week so lots of outside work for me. My little grill lost a leg so it won't stand up so I may have to get a new one although I have an indoor grill...2 actually; one on my stove top and another on my porch. What do you grill? I used to grill more on the farm...I liked marinated chicken breasts in Italian dressing. Enjoy your nice weather. It's nice here this week...sunny and low 80's and not humid....yet! LOL! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable ! I have one that someone gave me.

    ReplyDelete