Thursday, June 1, 2017

Beautiful Doll From Becky

                           My Mail Day today was pretty exciting. A big box with this beautiful doll waiting inside. She said she had a nice trip here but is glad to be out of the box.  Isn't she pretty, and because the Doll is from Becky, I will name her Becky.  She is holding a muff and you can't see it but a full slip under the dress, which is why the dress stands out so nice. And of course her hooded cape.
         Thank you Becky, what a nice gift.
                                                                      Nancy Jo

4 comments:

  1. I cherish mine as well that I won. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a doll person but I can appreciate how one would fall in love with her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a very pretty doll.

    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my beautiful doll from Becky. She is in blue which matches my room perfectly. Yours is beautiful too and such a pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete