Sunday, May 21, 2017

The Edwardian Lady

                       I saw this someplace and so looked it up online and ordered it used. Haven't read it yet but it looks like it will be a good read. It had good reviews. She wrote another book which I think I will get. "The country Diary of and Edwardian Lady". The book in the picture is the story of Edith Holden the author. Also has lots of pictures .
     Warm today and rain, went for a big grocery order with my daughter. Made BLT'S for dinner. Haven't had one of those in a long time.   My outside flowers are all doing great, so pretty after the long winter and late spring.

3 comments:

  1. I have a very old copy of this that as gifted to me. Beautiful pictures. I hope you enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great read.
    Yep.. we're pretty happy that snowy days are behind us and sunny days ahead, too :)

    BLT's sound yummy. It's been a good long while since we've had one of those too.

    Have a great start to this new week.
    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book looks very interesting especially with pictures too...it's on my list now!

    ReplyDelete