Monday, May 29, 2017

Part of My Living Room.

                    After Christmas we had new carpet put in the living room the hall and the computer  room. I can only get this part of the living room in the picture, but you get the idea. The other part of the room has the fireplace the love seat and the rocking chairs.  See now you know.
       Had nice time yesterday at my Daughter 's house. lots of food and great weather. Today its more rain and cooler. Took out a steak to cook later with baked potatoes. If its not raining I will cook it outside, otherwise I will cook it in my cast Iron pan which works really nice.   Been reading a lot. On my third book this week. I'm pretty sure I'm getting smarter, as long as I can remember what I just read.

2 comments:

  1. Your living room is beautiful! Is that wallpaper on your walls? Such a gorgeous color and such a cozy room. You definitely have a green thumb! Your plants are beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty carpet and a beautiful and inviting room.
    Love your big window!

    ReplyDelete