Monday, May 1, 2017

Books I will be reading

                    Just got these books this week. About half through" State of Wonder." Good read. you can look these up on Amazon to see what they are about. Other wise I would be typing all day. The others here I haven't read yet. Hoping for the best because I  love a good book.
     Rain and high winds here today, curtains are blowing out and Kitty is under the couch pillow.
        Made a roast pork yesterday and had pork Sandwiches today with apple pie.  GOOD! I think  I liked that better then the dinner yesterday. Guess I better get my jammies on and get my book and watch the curtains in my bedroom windows  go crazy while I read.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes...great weather for reading! I always love the books you read. I've been meaning to read Ann Patchett and I have read The Hurricane Sisters by Dorthea Benton Frank and need to read more of her books as I enjoyed it. She would be good for Summer reading. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete