Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Wacky Christmas Cactus and stuff.

                       I guess my plant is a bit mixed up. Way past Christmas and I get flowers.  That's OK, I'll take flowers anytime I can get them.
          Went to the Library this morning and got six books, I buy the used ones. Three dollars for all of them. Keep me busy for a while.
       Getting ready for Easter, probably a house full, maybe 10 to 14 for dinner. Looks like mild weather so that will be nice.
       Having Chicken for dinner today, salad, and mac and cheese.  In case you need to know that.
          Took care of most of the winter clothes yesterday, that's always a good feeling. Looks like the leaves will pop on the trees this week., lots of buds.

1 comment:

  1. My Christmas cactus bloomed this Spring too and it's the same color as yours...they must have a secret internet connection.

    ReplyDelete