Thursday, April 13, 2017

Spring Easter Gifts From Denise

                               Well a package that didn't come from Amazon!!  Its' from Denise. Look at all the nicest spring and Easter things.  Now the pink Glitter rabbit I will have on my Easter Table on Sunday. The cup will be my morning coffee cup, so cute with the little chicks on it. The little wood water can. The bird house stick, I will put in one of my plants. The kitchen towel will go in my bowl on the kitchen counter with the other pretty ones. The soap smells sooo good, I just might put that in with the towels.  See all those little garden tools? I put those on the towel so you could see them?  They are all tin and I will find a cut place to hang them.  Thank you Denise. So nice of you and what a surprise in the mail Love it!!!!
                                   Nancy Jo 

1 comment:

  1. That was a great surprise! Lovely things to treasure! Will you give her my address please? LOL!

    ReplyDelete